Thursday, April 24, 2008

Welcome to my life !!!

What’s up! My name is D. My host dad gave me that name the first time I came here because he thought it is simple and easy to call. I come from Vietnam. My Vietnamese name is Pham Hoang Duc. I lived in Hochiminh city- the biggest city in VN and I very proud of that, I love my country very much.

Here is a little informations about myself. America is the second country which I visted beside Thailand. I had finished high school in VN in 2006 and played around for 1 year before I came here. I have studied English for 6 years since I was in Junior highschool but I did not have any chance to practice. That’s why I had so many problems when I came here because I could not understand anyone. My favourite habits are playing games, sports and reading novels. My favourite book is Harry Potter. I read all of 7 parts of it in Vietnamese. But I only had a chance to read part 1 again. That time in Eng in my first quarter because it’s the novel which I had to read in my reading class.

My major is businees but I do not like it. The reason why I study it is because of my parents'will. My intended major is medical because I want to become a doctor in the future. Thank you for reading my blog. ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Welcome back! My enemy~~