Friday, April 11, 2008

How do you like Seattle ???

Hi everyone. It is my question and now I need to answer this. When I was in Vietnam I did not think I will like Seattle, because I was heard it is very cold and boring. In fact, when I came here, I realized that I like Seattle so much because it is very beautiful and quiet. First time I came here, I was very surprise because everybody in the city and my school are very friendly. They gave me a very good impression and made me feel like my hometown. In addition, I like Seattle because it is very different with my city in Vietnam. That's why I have had so many things to discover and enjoy them. For example, in my city, we don't have anyplace to go sightseeing as Seattle. I have gone to Space needle, Aki beach, National Park,... And my next plan is Discovery Park. My friend told me it will be a good place to relax when we tire or have stress.

7 comments:

Anna's secret said...

I really love Seattle, too. I wish I finish my study here, Because when I live here, I feel very familiar, and it make me feel like living in my hometown.

•(¯`°•.¸-¯`°•..´.Na.•.•°´¯-¸.•°´¯)• said...

I like living in Seatlle too,but maybe I will moved to another city...maybe not. Any way, 9 to make friend with a generous boy like u...hehe =))

hanhnguyen85 said...

Hi D
I'm Cindy.I'm very happy when we study together.I hope we can spen a lot of good time together in this class.

snowboy said...

Yeah.
I also worry about the weather of Seattle, but I feel comfultable after I came here. It's better than I expected.

Anonymous said...

Hey! D.... my best friend or enemy(sometimes)!
I'm very happy to meet again. I like also Seattle except weather. There are good friends, places and enemies. We'll go fishing next month. Ok?

AZUL said...

you're lucky! I do not any comment about Seattle because the weather not let me explore it, yet. Seattle has some similities with my country, it's rainny and has friendly people. The big difference: Seattle is colder and also bigger than my hometown.___Yami

kelly said...

Hi D,

Before I came to Seattle, I heard Seattle is very boring and cold either. After I came here, I didn't think that here is very boring because I discovered many new things either, but now I really think Seattle is boring! My friends ask me what you are going to do on the weekend every week, and we try to find some activities to do everyday, and we try to discover some new restaurant to go either, but we think it’s boring also, we change our mind and go to gym to do exercise twice every week!

Even though I think here is very boring now, I still like here because people are very friendly in Seattle, and I think Seattle is very nice place to live in. ^__________^.